CEO, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan
A Governance practitioner having rich & diversified experience in various industries and countries regarding:
• Governance, Risk & Compliance,
• Organization Structure & Design,
• Leadership & Next Generation Development,
• Board and Committees development,
• Board Orientation & on-Boarding,
• Family Board and Business Meetings Design,
• Corporate, Operational & Family Governance,
• Corporate Banking & Treasury,
• Business Planning and Management,
• Designing of Information and Decision Support Systems,
• Global best practices implementation with a local perspective,
• Internal controls assessment and risk mitigation,
• Annual Business Planning.
Trained over 500 directors on Corporate Governance in both private and public sectors. This training provided a great opportunity to learn how business owners and Boards are handling business and family challenges.
Worked in various countries including Australia, Japan, Singapore, China, Thailand, and Taiwan on various assignments.
An elected Council Member and President of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan for The Council members are like Board of Directors of a Company, who run the Institute.
Also, Technical Advisor on PAIB Committee of International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), New York, USA.
Recently made a presentation in New York on “Challenges and Opportunities for Professional Accountants while working with Family-Owned Businesses”.
Punjab Government appointed as Private Sector member on Management committee of Punjab Pension Fund.
In simple words ” Governance Practitioner with the ability to transform people, processes, and organizations”.
Outside work, a keen Golfer and Public Speaker on Governance & other professional topics.
- 5 December, 2019
- 00:00 - 01:00
- Times Complex